MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thor And Loki To Do Battle Yet Again In THOR: THE DARK WORLD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

PostSubject: Thor And Loki To Do Battle Yet Again In THOR: THE DARK WORLD    Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:54 pm

After the events of The Avengers, some questions have been raised about just what exactly Tom Hiddleston's role as Loki will be in Thor: The Dark World. According to a new report Thor and Loki will come to blows once more in the sequel.
WaylonJones - 10/20/2012

The ending of The Avengers brought up a lot of questions for all the characters involved with the movie. Thor took Loki and the Tesseract back to Asgard, but what will Loki's role in the upcoming Thor sequel The Dark World be? Well according to a new report found on a Icelandic news site by Bleeding Cool, it would appear Thor a Loki will do battle again in the sequel. The sequence was shot in Iceland this past week, and production used around 500 extras for the battle scene.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=68975#uTRdUlJ8GKfPJHdA.99

(side note) the first Thor was pretty cool. And now, I am really looking forward to it's upcoming
sequel. It should be a pretty cool one as far as I know.
And i can say the same with the Avengers sequel sometime in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thor And Loki To Do Battle Yet Again In THOR: THE DARK WORLD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM :: MARVEL COMICS and MOVIES IN GENERAL-
Jump to: