MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Micro-News: GAME OF THRONES Season 4 Casting, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Draws Applause And More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

PostSubject: Micro-News: GAME OF THRONES Season 4 Casting, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Draws Applause And More    Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:20 am

George R.R. Martin says some key Season 4 casting is underway. Look forward to the Red Viper of Dorne in the next batch of new episodes for HBO's Game of Thrones. ABC's Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (phew) drew applause from foreign buyers, Sandra Bullock talks Gravity and more.

By Mark Julian - 5/28/2013

Celebrated fantasy novelist George R. R. Martin was a key guest at ConQuesT 44 in Kansas City and dropped the tantalizing tidbit that "Auditions are being held now for season 4 – including Styr the Magnar of Thenn, Mace Tyrell and Oberyn Martell aka the Red Viper of Dorne." [via WinterisComing]

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=80440#HYVxDQ3pW3i0SHeX.99 

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Micro-News: GAME OF THRONES Season 4 Casting, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Draws Applause And More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM :: MARVEL COMICS and MOVIES IN GENERAL-
Jump to: