MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MORE DCU TO BE IN ARROW THE HUNTRESS CONFIRMED TO BE IN GREEN ARROW CW TV SHOW my site!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MORE DCU TO BE IN ARROW THE HUNTRESS CONFIRMED TO BE IN GREEN ARROW CW TV SHOW my site!   Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
ac

PostSubject: Re: MORE DCU TO BE IN ARROW THE HUNTRESS CONFIRMED TO BE IN GREEN ARROW CW TV SHOW my site!   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:44 am

I am not super sure about them doing a new green arrow show so soon after Smallville, but it will be interesting to see how it goes for sure, especially if they have a whole new approach to comic book tv.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE DCU TO BE IN ARROW THE HUNTRESS CONFIRMED TO BE IN GREEN ARROW CW TV SHOW my site!   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:15 pm

ac wrote:
I am not super sure about them doing a new green arrow show so soon after Smallville, but it will be interesting to see how it goes for sure, especially if they have a whole new approach to comic book tv.
yeah im iffy aboutthe show too but im Optomistic!! alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE DCU TO BE IN ARROW THE HUNTRESS CONFIRMED TO BE IN GREEN ARROW CW TV SHOW my site!   

Back to top Go down

MORE DCU TO BE IN ARROW THE HUNTRESS CONFIRMED TO BE IN GREEN ARROW CW TV SHOW my site!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM :: TVEXPLOSION-
Jump to: