MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAN OF STEEL MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

MAN OF STEEL   MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC Empty
PostSubject: MAN OF STEEL MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC   MAN OF STEEL   MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: Re: MAN OF STEEL MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC   MAN OF STEEL   MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:28 pm

interesting lol
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: MAN OF STEEL MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC   MAN OF STEEL   MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:34 pm

AnthonyP23 wrote:
interesting lol
it looks exciting i hope it delivers!!
Back to top Go down
earthman40004

earthman40004

PostSubject: Re: MAN OF STEEL MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC   MAN OF STEEL   MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:53 pm

looks good
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: MAN OF STEEL MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC   MAN OF STEEL   MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:02 am

earthman40004 wrote:
looks good
yeah hope its great!
Back to top Go down
VelenorKing7$

VelenorKing7$

PostSubject: I saw the movie Man of Steel.   MAN OF STEEL   MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Hello King. I saw the movie you wanted me to see.

I hated it and I was right about it the whole time, and I was very angry and bored with it.

This movie could have been a different story about someone else instead of Superman, who has been reduced to a emotional dark brute with the stupidity to lead many to die in some events, and had no brilliance of character development.  Mad 

The Superman of Man of Steel is a lack of faith for the future of superhero films, and he is just downplayed for the carnage and male adolescent orgasm. He along with many characters were so weak in portrayals and the actors did not fit well to me. Dr. Hamilton, a character YOU should know, gets killed easily in this movie. The scientist character who cloned Supergirl and went against Superman after Darkseid used him against Earth. Zod is more of General Cod instead of himself. Lois is not too interesting while not looking like herself more as she looks like Lana Lang every time I see her and she is downplayed too easily. She does not get to help out too much and she felt limited too easily. The farmer parents were plain bland and the parents of Kal-El are emotionless dummies.

I bet you still think C. Nolan was not involved when he was THE WHOLE TIME. He worked on the story with David S. Goyer before and I knew this since several years ago. You have been lied to. Nostalgia Critic even pointed this out with the help of the NOLAN RAY, which causes characters to speak about plot points which leads to them being too important. This DC madness is all screwed by not just Nolan and Snyder, but by those who dare disrespect superheroes and allow them to still be mistreated with lack of better creativity.

Nostalgia Critic did a great job pointing out the silly details in this movie while both of us agree for you and friends to share movie together and have good times with it. You do not have to worry about me liking or disliking the film. You must worry about you alone.

I do like tiny things in the film while it remains less of a far worse film I have seen. The film is a little better than The Dark Knight Rises and its action scenes are stronger than those dumb Jinzo-Bane vs. Baleman fights.

I do hate The Wolverine A LOT more than Man of Steel. That movie pissed me off a lot. Now, my favorite X-Men villain, Apocalypse, will be in a new X-men film for 2016 under the screwing of Bryan Singer.
Back to top Go down
VelenorKing7$

VelenorKing7$

PostSubject: Man of Steel   MAN OF STEEL   MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:00 pm

I do like how Lois and other humans aid Superman in one event, but it was not enough to aid the story after having many story plot holes and flashbacks.

This whole movie is Batman Begins all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAN OF STEEL MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC   MAN OF STEEL   MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAN OF STEEL MORE CLEAR COMICON TRAILER on my daily motion page! EPIC
Page 1 of 1