MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DC Announces More Before Watchmen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

DC Announces More Before Watchmen Empty
PostSubject: DC Announces More Before Watchmen   DC Announces More Before Watchmen I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:50 pm

from the IGM site, DC Announces More Before Watchmen
Moloch enters the Before Watchmen fold.

-By Joey Esposito

With Before Watchmen climbing up the comic book sales charts, it's no surprise that DC Comics has unveiled plans for yet another Before Watchmen mini-series -- this time focusing on that creepy old baddie, Moloch. The announcement was made at DC's All Access panel at Fan Expo Toronto.

Before Watchmen: Moloch will only run two issues, written by Nite Owl and Dr. Manhattan scribe J. Michael Straczynski, with art by 100 Bullets' Eduardo Risso. Moloch #1 will hit on November 7 with issue #2 to follow on December 26. It's unknown if the series will include pieces of the Crimson Corsair back-up stories that have been running throughout the Before Watchmen titles.

Moloch has made appearances in other Before Watchmen books thus far, including Comedian and Ozymandias. Could there be more Before Watchmen on the way?

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: DC Announces More Before Watchmen   DC Announces More Before Watchmen I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:31 pm

eh Moloch was the magician dude who the comedian was crying to right?
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: DC Announces More Before Watchmen   DC Announces More Before Watchmen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Well seemingly, some of this watchman stuff is kinda confusing to me, though lol
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: DC Announces More Before Watchmen   DC Announces More Before Watchmen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:12 pm

i dont even know why theyre doing a prequel!
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: DC Announces More Before Watchmen   DC Announces More Before Watchmen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:02 pm

yeah, some certain movies lack of making sense when comes to certain prequels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Announces More Before Watchmen   DC Announces More Before Watchmen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Announces More Before Watchmen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM :: DC COMICS AND MOVIES IN GENERAL-
Jump to: