MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

stallone as punisher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shaun f

shaun f

stallone as punisher Empty
PostSubject: stallone as punisher   stallone as punisher I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:11 am

ok after seeing the trailer for bullet in the head. i think stallone got what it takes to pull of the punisher. cause u look back at some of his movies like cobra,nighthawks,rambo. those movies remind me of the punisher. i think and truly believe that stallone got what it takes to pull off the punisher. look at him now in the expendables he still got it.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: stallone as punisher   stallone as punisher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:48 am

shaun f wrote:
ok after seeing the trailer for bullet in the head. i think stallone got what it takes to pull of the punisher. cause u look back at some of his movies like cobra,nighthawks,rambo. those movies remind me of the punisher. i think and truly believe that stallone got what it takes to pull off the punisher. look at him now in the expendables he still got it.
Stallobe would make the perfect frank castle! Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
earthman40004

earthman40004

PostSubject: Re: stallone as punisher   stallone as punisher I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:46 pm

That would be great to see stallone as the punisher
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: stallone as punisher   stallone as punisher I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:20 am

cobra was the perfect audition for punisher lol
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stallone as punisher   stallone as punisher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stallone as punisher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM :: FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES-
Jump to: