MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvel Now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deadbrains

deadbrains

Marvel Now Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Now     Marvel Now I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:25 am

Is Marvel Doing 52 With Marvel Now. Not happy that marvel has to sink low with trying to copy with DC reboot of their comics. So why start all the comics back at number ones, and how many time is marvel going to do this? Look i love Marvel but Damn lets be sensible about changing thing that don't need to be change.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

Marvel Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Now     Marvel Now I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:06 am

deadbrains wrote:
Is Marvel Doing 52 With Marvel Now. Not happy that marvel has to sink low with trying to copy with DC reboot of their comics. So why start all the comics back at number ones, and how many time is marvel going to do this? Look i love Marvel but Damn lets be sensible about changing thing that don't need to be change.
what is marvel now exactly? Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
deadbrains

deadbrains

Marvel Now Empty
PostSubject: okay for those who don't know what is Marvel Now     Marvel Now I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:15 pm

marvel now is another reboot on all there top heroes comics starting at number ones,hulk, avengers , thor , ff , fantastic four and so on. marvel wants more money from you cause they know you are going to buy 2 to 3 copies of number ones regular cover , varaint covers , virgin covers
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

Marvel Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Now     Marvel Now I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:14 pm

deadbrains wrote:
marvel now is another reboot on all there top heroes comics starting at number ones,hulk, avengers , thor , ff , fantastic four and so on. marvel wants more money from you cause they know you are going to buy 2 to 3 copies of number ones regular cover , varaint covers , virgin covers
oh man anothezr new 52!
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Marvel Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Now     Marvel Now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel Now
Page 1 of 1