MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!? Empty
PostSubject: Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!?   Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Wonder Woman might get another shot at television, and it might happen with creative people and a network that should have been behind it in the first place.

News comes in from Josef Adalian at Vulture that former Wonder Woman comic writer Allan Heinberg is developing a script for The CW with the working title Amazon.

To read more, visit here -----> http://wonderwomantv.com/5153/amazon-wonder-woman-lives/

[side note] by the time they do this, like Hollywood said, they need to redo the pilot and fix it.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!?   Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:40 pm

AnthonyP23 wrote:
Wonder Woman might get another shot at television, and it might happen with creative people and a network that should have been behind it in the first place.

News comes in from Josef Adalian at Vulture that former Wonder Woman comic writer Allan Heinberg is developing a script for The CW with the working title Amazon.

To read more, visit here -----> http://wonderwomantv.com/5153/amazon-wonder-woman-lives/

[side note] by the time they do this, like Hollywood said, they need to redo the pilot and fix it.
may be EXCITINg to SEE!
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
earthman40004

earthman40004

PostSubject: Re: Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!?   Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:25 pm

That sounds good hope it gets made
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!?   Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:08 am

earthman40004 wrote:
That sounds good hope it gets made
i hope its not crap! lol
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: Amazon: Wonder Woman    Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:38 pm

yeah, it does sound interesting.
We shall see.
Back to top Go down
MPF_HUN

PostSubject: Re: Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!?   Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Once of my ideas:
Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!? 423591_473497969337762_1789275970_n
Or this:
Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!? 482965_492794570741435_284410932_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!?   Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazon: Wonder Woman Lives?!?
Page 1 of 1