MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My choice for the next batman/The Justice League (batman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJesterWillyBoy

TheJesterWillyBoy

My choice for the next batman/The Justice League (batman) Empty
PostSubject: My choice for the next batman/The Justice League (batman)   My choice for the next batman/The Justice League (batman) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:23 am

John Hamm. He's an old grizzled cracka who is bigger than Josh Brolin (Movieworld I heard your choice), so he's more physically imposing, his fucking chin has bruce wayne written all over it -- To me John looks exactly like the bruce wayne being portrayed in the Arkam games and furthermore the batman animated series. His voice is bassy and bombastic. He wouldn't be giving us a gravely shit smeared batman vocals like Bale, but instead I feel we'd get an even more powerful sounding batman than Keaton's. Keaton's batman was smooth and psychotic (as far as the voice goes), and I think Hamm would give batman a voice that's no nonsense, heavy, larger (as in scale and intimidation). He also can pull off the detective persona pretty well. He already has the playboy act down on Mad Men, and I really think he would be a wonderful batman. Sorry for the lax attitude on grammar and stuff. Thanks for listening. Peace.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

My choice for the next batman/The Justice League (batman) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My choice for the next batman/The Justice League (batman)   My choice for the next batman/The Justice League (batman) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:30 pm

TheJesterWillyBoy wrote:
John Hamm. He's an old grizzled cracka who is bigger than Josh Brolin (Movieworld I heard your choice), so he's more physically imposing, his fucking chin has bruce wayne written all over it -- To me John looks exactly like the bruce wayne being portrayed in the Arkam games and furthermore the batman animated series. His voice is bassy and bombastic. He wouldn't be giving us a gravely shit smeared batman vocals like Bale, but instead I feel we'd get an even more powerful sounding batman than Keaton's. Keaton's batman was smooth and psychotic (as far as the voice goes), and I think Hamm would give batman a voice that's no nonsense, heavy, larger (as in scale and intimidation). He also can pull off the detective persona pretty well. He already has the playboy act down on Mad Men, and I really think he would be a wonderful batman. Sorry for the lax attitude on grammar and stuff. Thanks for listening. Peace.
thats a decent choice it he does play good playboy. and its ok willbraham there are no grammar Nazis on this forum!lol Razz
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com

My choice for the next batman/The Justice League (batman)
Page 1 of 1