MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armie Hammer Rumored For Batman In JUSTICE LEAGUE! again? Awesome!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

Armie Hammer Rumored For Batman In JUSTICE LEAGUE! again? Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Armie Hammer Rumored For Batman In JUSTICE LEAGUE! again? Awesome!   Armie Hammer Rumored For Batman In JUSTICE LEAGUE! again? Awesome! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Armie Hammer was going to be Batman. You see, Hammer was cast as the Caped Crusader in George Miller’s doomed JUSTICE LEAGUE project. That production, which was hated by fans, fell apart because mostly due to the 2007 WGA strike so we never got a chance to see (and mock?) Hammer’s Batman.
This was before America saw THE SOCIAL NETWORK and fell in love with the big, handsome hunk. So what if Hammer was cast as Batman today instead of back in 2007? What would we say now?

That’s the rumor. Moviehole is reporting that Hammer is once again ”back on WB’s radar” to suit up as Bats for the upcoming JUSTICE LEAGUE film. If the story is indeed true, it’s quite a triumph for Hammer, who had considered his days in the Batsuit numbered. Of course this is all just rumor so it should be taken with a hefty grain of salt.

Now, Moviehole says the Batman in JUSTICE LEAGUE might only be used in JUSTICE LEAGUE, contradicting earlier (more trustworthy) reports that the Dark Knight from the JL film would spin off into his own, new franchise.

read more here :
http://www.batmannrobinonfilm.blogspot.com/2012/10/armie-hammer-rumored-for-batman-in.html
Back to top Go down
earthman40004

earthman40004

PostSubject: Re: Armie Hammer Rumored For Batman In JUSTICE LEAGUE! again? Awesome!   Armie Hammer Rumored For Batman In JUSTICE LEAGUE! again? Awesome! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:40 pm

This could be good
Back to top Go down
ac

ac

PostSubject: Re: Armie Hammer Rumored For Batman In JUSTICE LEAGUE! again? Awesome!   Armie Hammer Rumored For Batman In JUSTICE LEAGUE! again? Awesome! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 pm

The only reason I would doubt this is that he is the Lone Ranger now, and I don't know if that would conflict in some way or not. He'd be a great choice but I wonder if WB will actually go for it. There are lots of great young actors out there, I am sure either way they will get someone good.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: Armie Hammer Rumored For Batman In JUSTICE LEAGUE! again? Awesome!   Armie Hammer Rumored For Batman In JUSTICE LEAGUE! again? Awesome! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:13 pm

ac wrote:
The only reason I would doubt this is that he is the Lone Ranger now, and I don't know if that would conflict in some way or not. He'd be a great choice but I wonder if WB will actually go for it. There are lots of great young actors out there, I am sure either way they will get someone good.
AGREDD AC HAMMER WOULD BE GREAT!
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armie Hammer Rumored For Batman In JUSTICE LEAGUE! again? Awesome!   Armie Hammer Rumored For Batman In JUSTICE LEAGUE! again? Awesome! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armie Hammer Rumored For Batman In JUSTICE LEAGUE! again? Awesome!
Page 1 of 1