MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rupert Sanders Reportedly Circling VAN HELSING Reboot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

Rupert Sanders Reportedly Circling VAN HELSING Reboot  Empty
PostSubject: Rupert Sanders Reportedly Circling VAN HELSING Reboot    Rupert Sanders Reportedly Circling VAN HELSING Reboot  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:03 am

After directing this year's Snow White And The Huntsman for Universal Pictures, Rupert Sanders is said to be in discussions with the studio to helm their Van Helsing reboot, which has Tom Cruise attached to star. Read on for more details.
Paul Romano - 10/10/2012

A few months ago, it was reported that Tom Cruise was attached to star in Universal Pictures' planned reboot of the Van Helsing film franchise, which will be developed by Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci (Star Trek, Transformers). Cruise is also set to produce the movie. The 2004 film, which starred Hugh Jackman as the vigilante monster hunter, grossed over $300M at the worldwide box office (despite very mediocre reviews), so it should come as no surprise that Universal are still interested in the property. Now, we have our first potential candidate to direct the reboot.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=68481#vv3AvuHfycyQWUFx.99
Back to top Go down
earthman40004

earthman40004

Rupert Sanders Reportedly Circling VAN HELSING Reboot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert Sanders Reportedly Circling VAN HELSING Reboot    Rupert Sanders Reportedly Circling VAN HELSING Reboot  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:28 pm

This could be good i thought the first one was a good movie i also liked snow white and the huntsman
Back to top Go down

Rupert Sanders Reportedly Circling VAN HELSING Reboot
Page 1 of 1