MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best 80s action

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dcmoney

dcmoney

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: Best 80s action   Best 80s action I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:47 am

Hey every one what is your favorite 80 action movie mines deta force avengeing force,america ninja missing in action rocky
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 80s action   Best 80s action I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:59 am

dcmoney wrote:
Hey every one what is your favorite 80 action movie mines deta force avengeing force,america ninja missing in action rocky
al those are great DC hmm love Commando Rocky movies Predator Cobra Cliffhanger
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
shaun f

shaun f

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 80s action   Best 80s action I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:43 am

i got say cobra with stallone that kept u on the edge of your seat. terminator was pure awesome. die hard the first one. plus total recall and the first three rambo movies.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 80s action   Best 80s action I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:52 am

shaun f wrote:
i got say cobra with stallone that kept u on the edge of your seat. terminator was pure awesome. die hard the first one. plus total recall and the first three rambo movies.
agreed shaun that was pure kickass!
Back to top Go down
shaun f

shaun f

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 80s action   Best 80s action I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:58 am

but let not forget enter the dragon
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 80s action   Best 80s action I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:00 am

shaun f wrote:
but let not forget enter the dragon
enter the dragon instant classic!
Back to top Go down
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: Best 80s action   Best 80s action I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:34 pm

OH! Don't forget Tango and Cash, with Kurt Russell And Sylvester Stallone Smile

Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 80s action   Best 80s action I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:46 pm

AnthonyP23 wrote:
OH! Don't forget Tango and Cash, with Kurt Russell And Sylvester Stallone Smile

thats a great film!!
Back to top Go down
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: agreed   Best 80s action I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:30 pm

I agree, indeed, it was. I just wish if only they would have made a sequel of it somehow lol
Back to top Go down
ac

ac

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 80s action   Best 80s action I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:23 am

Great choices everybody, so many great classics with Sly, Arnold, Bruce, Chuck, it's hard to narrow down. Die Hard and Lethal Weapon are usually at the top of my list-also Beverly Hills Cop.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 80s action   Best 80s action I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:33 am

ac wrote:
Great choices everybody, so many great classics with Sly, Arnold, Bruce, Chuck, it's hard to narrow down. Die Hard and Lethal Weapon are usually at the top of my list-also Beverly Hills Cop.
beverly hills Cop is classic ugh u heard about the TV show there doing of it now? with eddie murphy as the chief of police now?lol
Back to top Go down
ac

ac

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 80s action   Best 80s action I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Yeah, it sounds like it could be a good idea actually, I would be willing to give that a chance. I think the best way it would work is since the son is supposed to go out to LA with his dad Axel back in Detroit would be to have Judge Reinhold as Billy as like his regular boss out there in Beverly Hills, and you could have appearances by some of the other guys from the movies who live out there like Bronson Pinchot as Serge, that's always a huge laugh.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 80s action   Best 80s action I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:42 pm

ac wrote:
Yeah, it sounds like it could be a good idea actually, I would be willing to give that a chance. I think the best way it would work is since the son is supposed to go out to LA with his dad Axel back in Detroit would be to have Judge Reinhold as Billy as like his regular boss out there in Beverly Hills, and you could have appearances by some of the other guys from the movies who live out there like Bronson Pinchot as Serge, that's always a huge laugh.
yeah that would actually be funny! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best 80s action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 80s action   Best 80s action I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best 80s action
Page 1 of 1