MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DARKSEID TO BE IN JUSTICE LEAUGE MOVIE 2015!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

DARKSEID TO BE IN JUSTICE LEAUGE MOVIE 2015! Empty
PostSubject: DARKSEID TO BE IN JUSTICE LEAUGE MOVIE 2015!   DARKSEID TO BE IN JUSTICE LEAUGE MOVIE 2015! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:15 pm

New Scoop from Latinoreview says DARKSIED WILL BE THE MAIN VILLAIN IN JUSTICE LEAUGE MOVIE YES!!

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2012

So back in October, Ben Fritz over at the L.A. Times reported that Warner Bros is running full steam ahead with getting a Justice League movie on the big screen by summer 2015. As of this morning, the search is still ongoing for a director and subject to how Man Of Steel performs, shooting should get underway next year. Now in case you been living under a rock the past year, everybody else knows that Marvel is dropping the sequel to The Avengers that summer as well. That is some pretty stiff competition. In this corner we got Earth’s Mightiest Heroes going up against Thanos the Mad Titan. How will Warners respond? Just WHO will the Justice League face off against? Not a Titan, but a GOD! After some persistent snooping, we have exclusively learned that the main baddie is none other than… …DARKSEID! Yes folks, Darkseid. The supreme monarch of the planet Apokolips and the greatest threat to the DC Universe.

It’s kind of obvious if you really think about it. I mean for Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and others to come together in a summer tentpole movie to face a threat, well, that threat better be planetary.

To read more, visit here ----> http://www.supermansuperworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/darkseid-to-be-in-justice-leauge-movie.html
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: DARKSEID TO BE IN JUSTICE LEAUGE MOVIE 2015!   DARKSEID TO BE IN JUSTICE LEAUGE MOVIE 2015! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Great info anthony thanx i think darkseied will kick major ass! lol
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
earthman40004

earthman40004

PostSubject: Re: DARKSEID TO BE IN JUSTICE LEAUGE MOVIE 2015!   DARKSEID TO BE IN JUSTICE LEAUGE MOVIE 2015! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:59 am

I think Darkseid would be great in jla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARKSEID TO BE IN JUSTICE LEAUGE MOVIE 2015!   DARKSEID TO BE IN JUSTICE LEAUGE MOVIE 2015! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DARKSEID TO BE IN JUSTICE LEAUGE MOVIE 2015!
Page 1 of 1