MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BATMAN CAN NEVER BEAT SUPERMAN END OF DEBATE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

BATMAN CAN NEVER BEAT SUPERMAN END OF DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: BATMAN CAN NEVER BEAT SUPERMAN END OF DEBATE   BATMAN CAN NEVER BEAT SUPERMAN END OF DEBATE I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:27 am

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2012

for all the Morons that think batman can beat superman? LMAO GAME OVER ur wrong morons!
When people say: "Batman can kick Superman's ass" they really mean one of three things:

1. I like Batman more and think he can do anything.
2. I think Batman can win a one-sided battle where he's prepared and Superman isn't; and I've read comics like that.
3. I think Batman can beat Superman under specific circumstances, but all things being equal, Superman will almost always win.

With Case 1, there's no arguing with them. With Case 3, I think the individual is reasonable enough and there's no need to force them to say Superman will ALWAYS win unless we're suffering from a bit of Case 1 ourselves, but with a Superman bent. I think a mixture of Case 2 and a little bit of 1 is the predominant viewpoint of people who say it.

The thing is, they typically don't acknowledge the inequality in preparation or technology... it's almost always a contrived circumstance to bring about a Bat-victory by the skin of Bruce's teeth. Even if they do, they put their faith in Batman's preparation and planning (and sometimes technology) to rule the day. The following addresses that (reposted):

Despite the incredibly presistant and wide-spread belief that Batman has a dozen plans up his sleeve to take out Superman, historically it's been proven otherwise again and again. Let's take some examples:

DKR - Bats, after 20 years of planning, gets his ribs broke, his fancy suit torn to shreds, suffers a heart attack, and ends up in the ground. His entire plan relies on Superman holding back and NOT simply unplugging Bruce from his lamp-post or disabling him from space (if Supes really just wanted Bruce to turn himself in, rather than getting into a dangerous fist fight)... in other words, poor writing for Supes (out of character motivation, out of character intellect/tactics), who could have undid the Bat's plan easily.

Hush - Bats breaks his hand & resorts to thug-level hostage tactics, while admiting he doesn't stand a chance. Honestly, he just gets in one good punch (that breaks his hand) shortly after, Supes smashes through the street and effortlessly lifts a car in each hand, no worse for wear. His plan needlessly puts himself at risk and relied entirely on Clark holding back/being good, which he had no logical grounds on which the make that assumption... having a "gut feeling" that Clark can resist mind control does not constitute a good plan.

Red Son - Dies. Despite all his prep, he didn't account for Superman's allies, which he has in spades and certainly on a different power-level than- say- the Bat Family. If anything is true of Supes, it's that he has many friends that would readily risk life and limb for his sake- heck, in the regular universe, Batman considers himself one of that number... any plan meant to take Supes out has to take into account his allies, friends, family, robots, pets, etc.

Babel - Years of planning on how to stop a rogue Superman... result: an expensive synthetic rock that makes Superman MORE powerful (and doesn't even prevent him from using his powers with surgical precision). Wow. Brilliant.

Superman/Batman #2 - Owned. This is in Batman's home turf, the ideal situation to combat Superman and to enact all the theoretical plans his fans have long believed he has against a rogue Superman... but the result? Bruce isn't even Future Supes's target yet he's a breath away from death if not for a save from present-day Supes.

to read more, visit HERE ----> http://supermansuperworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/batman-can-never-beat-superman-end-of.html?showComment=1356060238800#c2484982862419431046
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN CAN NEVER BEAT SUPERMAN END OF DEBATE   BATMAN CAN NEVER BEAT SUPERMAN END OF DEBATE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:37 am

thanx bud for posting my article!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: batman   BATMAN CAN NEVER BEAT SUPERMAN END OF DEBATE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:39 pm

My pleasure Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN CAN NEVER BEAT SUPERMAN END OF DEBATE   BATMAN CAN NEVER BEAT SUPERMAN END OF DEBATE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BATMAN CAN NEVER BEAT SUPERMAN END OF DEBATE
Page 1 of 1