MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT!   BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:16 pm

and has the villains MR ZASZ THE RIDDLER and Arnold wesker AKA SCARFACE! awesome takes place months after tdk
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
dcmoney

dcmoney

BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: alright    BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:19 pm

KINGMOVIEWORLD wrote:
and has the villains MR ZASZ THE RIDDLER and Arnold wesker AKA SCARFACE! awesome takes place months after tdk
about to watch this
Back to top Go down
dcmoney

dcmoney

PostSubject: batman fan film   BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:20 pm

this looks good
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT!   BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:39 pm

awesom hope ud like it bro!
Back to top Go down
VelenorKing7$

VelenorKing7$

PostSubject: New Batman film.   BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:37 pm

I am unsure if I will be interested in the new Batman film unless there will be a better adaptation with a better Batman than the one WE had to endure for 7 years. I thought Batman Begins was great the way it should have been without any sequels until I was blind sided by The Dark Knight too easily. I will just focus on other things while my love for current DC has fallen.
Back to top Go down
VelenorKing7$

VelenorKing7$

PostSubject: Hugo Strange and Man-Bat should be used for the new film.   BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:42 pm

BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT! 250px-ModernHugoStrange

Hugo Strange

BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT! Batman-Arkham-City-Man-Bat

Man-Bat

These two would make great enemies in one Batman film. Hugo would be the major enemy.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT!   BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:42 pm

two great VILLAINS velenor
Back to top Go down
earthman40004

earthman40004

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT!   BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:14 pm

I thought this was a very good fan film
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT!   BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BATMAN: PUPPET MASTER! NEW FAN that takes place right after the DARK KNIGHT!
Page 1 of 1