MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed   Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Entertainment Weekly has revealed Superman's new love interest and it's none other than Wonder Woman! Their relationship begins in the pages of "Justice League #12." The magazine says:

The comic, which goes on sale Aug. 29, culminates months of flirty foreshadowing. Writer Geoff Johns hints that some event — possibly tragic — will impact every member of the Justice League, and cause Superman and Wonder Woman to seek solace in each other and move from super-powered colleagues to power couple. This is no one-issue stunt: “This is the new status quo,” says Johns, adding that the relationship will have a seismic impact on all the heroes and villains in the DC universe.

[quote] Ummm, thats interesting...... They do make a nice couple. As much as a love the legendary lois and clark, these two are more compatible. Then again...i want her for myself! LO L

But HOWEVER, I STILL miss the real superman and wonder woman and the rest of the former DC UNIVERSE!!!!!
49 minutes ago · Edited · Like
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed   Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:23 pm

AnthonyP23 wrote:
Entertainment Weekly has revealed Superman's new love interest and it's none other than Wonder Woman! Their relationship begins in the pages of "Justice League #12." The magazine says:

The comic, which goes on sale Aug. 29, culminates months of flirty foreshadowing. Writer Geoff Johns hints that some event — possibly tragic — will impact every member of the Justice League, and cause Superman and Wonder Woman to seek solace in each other and move from super-powered colleagues to power couple. This is no one-issue stunt: “This is the new status quo,” says Johns, adding that the relationship will have a seismic impact on all the heroes and villains in the DC universe.

wow thats shocking! im not sure what to think?
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed   Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Yeah, for sure.
I mean, I always did like the concept with kal and Diana, instead of her and Batman lol
But in general, they messed a lot of things up.
Then again, their not really our superman and wonder woman, are they lol

In general, I still miss the real WW and Supes.
Back to top Go down
Ashmic

Ashmic

PostSubject: Re: Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed   Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Im lost here, wheres Lane in all this, thats like THE pairing, Superman and lois lane, no one else, its like treason to have anyone else lol
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed   Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Ashmic wrote:
Im lost here, wheres Lane in all this, thats like THE pairing, Superman and lois lane, no one else, its like treason to have anyone else lol
they made lois get with a regukar guy and supes with WW! bs!
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed   Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comics: Superman's New Love Interest Revealed
Page 1 of 1