MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Avengers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hisdivsha

hisdivsha

The Avengers Empty
PostSubject: The Avengers   The Avengers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:26 am

Marvel pays it all off. If "Iron Man" was the movie where they figured out the formula, then "The Avengers" was the one where they proved that they could do what many people said was impossible, and even better, they could do it well. Joss Whedon's role in this minor miracle cannot be overstated. His voice is very clear in this film in the way it mixes humor and heroics and spectacle and intimate character work. It feels like the enormous success of the film is the reward for gambling on Whedon's vision. Even better, Marvel finally seemed to find the exact right combination of elements to bring The Hulk to life, which had to be a major relief for the company. Even if Marvel's luck went sour tomorrow, which I doubt it will, "The Avengers" will always stand as a milestone of how well we can adapt these characters to the bigscreen.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

The Avengers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avengers   The Avengers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:17 pm

hisdivsha wrote:
Marvel pays it all off. If "Iron Man" was the movie where they figured out the formula, then "The Avengers" was the one where they proved that they could do what many people said was impossible, and even better, they could do it well. Joss Whedon's role in this minor miracle cannot be overstated. His voice is very clear in this film in the way it mixes humor and heroics and spectacle and intimate character work. It feels like the enormous success of the film is the reward for gambling on Whedon's vision. Even better, Marvel finally seemed to find the exact right combination of elements to bring The Hulk to life, which had to be a major relief for the company. Even if Marvel's luck went sour tomorrow, which I doubt it will, "The Avengers" will always stand as a milestone of how well we can adapt these characters to the bigscreen.
well said bravo hollywood!
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com

The Avengers
Page 1 of 1