MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Incredibles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hisdivsha

hisdivsha

The Incredibles Empty
PostSubject: The Incredibles   The Incredibles I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:30 am

Maybe the dirty little secret of superhero movies is that live-action will never be the ideal way to bring these characters to life. Or maybe Brad Bird's just a genius, something I would not want to bet against. Whatever the reason, "The Incredibles" manages to somehow fold the entire history of Marvel, DC, and James Bond movies into one film and make it look effortless. Part of what is so striking about the film is the way it takes the dynamics of any family and makes that into drama so rich that you really don't even need a supervillain in the mix. The film taps into the pure joy of being superpowered as well as the difficult burden it suggests, and it is brimming over with honest, earned emotion. Pixar's been fielding questions about a possible Marvel adaptation ever since Disney acquired the company, but when they've already done this, it almost feels redundant.
Back to top Go down
VelenorK

The Incredibles Empty
PostSubject: Brad Bird   The Incredibles I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Very Happy Brad Bird is great at what he does. I liked The incredibles besides disliking its villain. I love the Omnidroids and the story. Pixar should stick to having their own ideas instead of working with Marvel. Also, Pixar needs to improve after their success with Toy Story 3. As someone who likes anime and 2D animated films mixed with other animated sources, I don't like Pixar and CGI animation overshadowing them. It is annoying and we now have a new version of the Chuck E Cheese's mascot. I dislike that CGI overuse mascot and I like the original better. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
VelenorKing7$

VelenorKing7$

The Incredibles Empty
PostSubject: Reply   The Incredibles I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:45 pm

The above reply is from me.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

The Incredibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Incredibles   The Incredibles I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:47 pm

VelenorK wrote:
Very Happy Brad Bird is great at what he does. I liked The incredibles besides disliking its villain. I love the Omnidroids and the story. Pixar should stick to having their own ideas instead of working with Marvel. Also, Pixar needs to improve after their success with Toy Story 3. As some one who likes anime and 2D animated films mixed with other animated sources, I don't like Pixar and CGI animation overshadowing them. It is annoying and we now have a new version of the Chuck E Cheese's mascot. I dislike that CGI overuse mascot and I like the original better. Oh well.
true Incredibles and brad bird are awesome! and yes the new chuck cheese mascot is chuck E cheesy! lol lol!
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

The Incredibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Incredibles   The Incredibles I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:15 pm

VelenorKing7$ wrote:
The above reply is from me.
oh weird u replied as a guest and a member?? Question
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Incredibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Incredibles   The Incredibles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Incredibles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum