MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2  Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2    Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Reiterating that there are currently no plans to slip in a solo Hulk movie before the release of Joss Whedon's sequel to Marvel's The Avengers, Kevin Feige also weighs in on the possibility of someday adapting "Planet Hulk" and "World War Hulk".
Josh Wilding - 9/21/2012

"I don't think there's a lot that we couldn't do someday, as the cinematic universe continues to grow and expand and get as big as the comic book universe," teased Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige in a recent interview with MTV News when asked about whether the next solo outing for the Green Goliath might see him stranded in outer space. "'Planet Hulk' is a cool story. 'World War Hulk' is a cool story. I think there's pitfalls of continuity-overload, and mythology getting so dense that it almost collapses in on itself," he added. "It happens every few decades or so in the comics. Apart from that, I'd say everything is on the table."

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshwildingnewsandreviews/news/?a=67632#VIYq1iut1UVSMl8Q.99

[side note] No plans for another Hulk movie until after Avengers 2? Aw, must we wait that long?? THAT SUCKS!!!

Well....at least they, in a way, give us a time of when they will give us another Hulk, which like they said - until after the 2nd Avengers movie.
I'm still waiting and looking forward to the new Hulk tv show in the future, though Smile
Back to top Go down
TheJesterWillyBoy

TheJesterWillyBoy

Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2    Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:00 am

That's incredibly sad. The hulk has so much momentum right now, and what's his face who just played hulk isn't getting any younger. I think they need to make a new Hulk movie or just really push the Hulk in the phase 2 marvel films. It seems like such a waste to not strike while the iron's hot.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2    Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:19 pm

TheJesterWillyBoy wrote:
That's incredibly sad. The hulk has so much momentum right now, and what's his face who just played hulk isn't getting any younger. I think they need to make a new Hulk movie or just really push the Hulk in the phase 2 marvel films. It seems like such a waste to not strike while the iron's hot.
exactly Willbraham they need to take adavantage of the outpouring of love for this hulk! alien
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2   Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 pm

I hope a lot of Hulk fans are mad about this.

I know I am. I'm just lucky to know that at least they did not put the new hulk series on hiatus for another couple to few years lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2    Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin Feige Talks PLANET HULK; No Plans For A Hulk Movie Until After THE AVENGERS 2
Page 1 of 1