MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ILM Visual Effects Supervisor Jeff White On Potentially Bringing THE AVENGERS' Hulk To TV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

ILM Visual Effects Supervisor Jeff White On Potentially Bringing THE AVENGERS' Hulk To TV  Empty
PostSubject: ILM Visual Effects Supervisor Jeff White On Potentially Bringing THE AVENGERS' Hulk To TV    ILM Visual Effects Supervisor Jeff White On Potentially Bringing THE AVENGERS' Hulk To TV  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Talking in-depth about the visual effects for the Joss Whedon-helmed superhero ensemble, Industrial Light & Magic VFX Supervisor Jeff White also shared some info on the transition between big screen and television for the Hulk...

WolvieCBM - 9/12/2012

Marvel's The Avengers was a monster at the box office this summer. So far, it grossed over $1.5 billion worldwide, and it's the highest-grossing film of the year. One of the best parts of the film was Bruce Banner/Hulk (played brilliantly by Mark Ruffalo), where director Joss Whedon made this character in a way that we have all been waiting for. The talented VFX artists at Industrial Light & Magic were the ones who made the Green Goliath belivable, and the results were quite breathtaking. Now, talking to High-Def Digest about the whole process of making visuals for this film, ILM Animation Director Marc Chu and Visual Effects Supervisor Jeff White shared a lot of information on Iron Man's suit, CG version of New York City, what was the most challenging shot of the film and much more.

You can read all that by clicking the source below. One thing that caught my eye was the question about the planned HULK television series and whether or not would ILM be able to work on it and if the character would be the same as in The Avengers. Here is what White had to say...
Read more at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[side note] This tv serious has potential being a huge hit. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens and hope it'll go good.
But in general, I am most certainly looking forward to the TV series in the future and as a long-time Hulk fan, I will support it with all my being Smile
Back to top Go down

ILM Visual Effects Supervisor Jeff White On Potentially Bringing THE AVENGERS' Hulk To TV
Page 1 of 1