MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this maybe somewhat old news, but i just had to share - ABC Still Wants to Do Hulk Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

this maybe somewhat old news, but i just had to share - ABC Still Wants to Do Hulk Series Empty
PostSubject: this maybe somewhat old news, but i just had to share - ABC Still Wants to Do Hulk Series   this maybe somewhat old news, but i just had to share - ABC Still Wants to Do Hulk Series I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:31 pm

With Marvel's The Avengers already having earned over $1 billion at theaters worldwide, ABC Entertainment President Paul Lee said today in a conference call (via the New York Daily News) that they are still hoping to bring The Hulk back to the small screen as well.

Read more - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[side note]
I am clearly a HUGE hulk fan lol and if they would keep true to the comic and it's continuity and to all the things he is capable of and how much powerful he can be and keeping true to every one of his abilities, etc. and among other things, In short terms, they need to keep true and faithful to the comic with respect. I am looking forward to this new series in the future. And I am excited about it and more than willing to give it a chance and it has my support with all my being and they just need to make it a good series. And if they do things right, this could be a big tv hit!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

this maybe somewhat old news, but i just had to share - ABC Still Wants to Do Hulk Series
Page 1 of 1