MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REPORT: THOR: THE DARK WORLD Filming At Butler's Wharf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

REPORT: THOR: THE DARK WORLD Filming At Butler's Wharf  Empty
PostSubject: REPORT: THOR: THE DARK WORLD Filming At Butler's Wharf    REPORT: THOR: THE DARK WORLD Filming At Butler's Wharf  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:28 pm

No actors present, but you can still find out details on what is sure to be an exciting moment in the movie. Check out a 2nd unit filming report of a scene involving Thor's hammer Mjolnir, as shooting commences at Butler's Wharf near Tower Bridge in London.

topcat10 - 10/9/2012

Before I start let me say that this was a 2nd unit filming crew so no cast members were present - only extras. The shot being filmed was part of a sequence where Thor's hammer Mjolnir flies along the banks of the Thames towards Tower Bridge. A bike cam was used to film Mjolnir's point of view as it flies past pedestrians along side Browns Restaurant and the Design Centre on its way to Tower Bridge. The pedestrians react with surprise as it flies past. A separate camera was also set up outside the Design Centre. The rain had delayed filming until 2.00pm. The whole crew had been here since 6.00am to set up a shot that will only last 10 seconds on film!

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/thor/news/?a=68400#3tWwKdjjjx8zxpww.99
Back to top Go down
earthman40004

earthman40004

PostSubject: Re: REPORT: THOR: THE DARK WORLD Filming At Butler's Wharf    REPORT: THOR: THE DARK WORLD Filming At Butler's Wharf  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Looking forward to Thor2
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: REPORT: THOR: THE DARK WORLD Filming At Butler's Wharf    REPORT: THOR: THE DARK WORLD Filming At Butler's Wharf  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:14 pm

earthman40004 wrote:
Looking forward to Thor2
yeah should be Exciting!!
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: thor   REPORT: THOR: THE DARK WORLD Filming At Butler's Wharf  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:51 pm

yeah, totally Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REPORT: THOR: THE DARK WORLD Filming At Butler's Wharf    REPORT: THOR: THE DARK WORLD Filming At Butler's Wharf  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REPORT: THOR: THE DARK WORLD Filming At Butler's Wharf
Page 1 of 1