MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

batman the red hood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dcmoney

dcmoney

batman the red hood Empty
PostSubject: batman the red hood   batman the red hood I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:16 pm

batman the hood was the best animated movie next to public enemies wat are you guys thoughts
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: batman the red hood   batman the red hood I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:43 pm

dcmoney wrote:
batman the hood was the best animated movie next to public enemies wat are you guys thoughts
OMG SO damn true thats better than ANy nolan film HANDS DOWN! it got 100 percent fresh on RT and tdk got 94 lol cheers
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
terry190

terry190

PostSubject: Re: batman the red hood   batman the red hood I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:50 am

this movie proves u can have a serious batman movie with ROBIN in it. Love this movie it never gets old
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: batman the red hood   batman the red hood I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:11 am

terry190 wrote:
this movie proves u can have a serious batman movie with ROBIN in it. Love this movie it never gets old
exactly bro i can watch under the red hood twenty times and i still love it! cheers
Back to top Go down
VelenorKing7$

VelenorKing7$

PostSubject: Red Hood   batman the red hood I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Red Hood is an amazing character in the Batman comics and I enjoyed him in his own film. I have the film and it is my favorite superhero film so far. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: batman the red hood   batman the red hood I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:06 pm

VelenorKing7$ wrote:
Red Hood is an amazing character in the Batman comics and I enjoyed him in his own film. I have the film and it is my favorite superhero film so far. Very Happy
yes definitley and under the red hood has 100 percent fresh on rotten tomatoes while Tdkrap has 94 lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: batman the red hood   batman the red hood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

batman the red hood
Page 1 of 1