MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TMAS is a great movie!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kt7777

kt7777

TMAS is a great movie!!! Empty
PostSubject: TMAS is a great movie!!!   TMAS is a great movie!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:43 am

i really love this movie!i got to give props to the cast and crew i was blew away from everybody and you can tell they gave a damn about the characters and the story!i cant wait for the sequel and see where they go and hope its as good as this film or better! 9/10!!
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: TMAS is a great movie!!!   TMAS is a great movie!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:05 am

agreed KT Marc Webb did an AMAZINg job with the NEW spidey i give it a !0 all around! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
earthman40004

earthman40004

PostSubject: Re: TMAS is a great movie!!!   TMAS is a great movie!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Yes i thought the move was very good
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: TMAS is a great movie!!!   TMAS is a great movie!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:04 pm

earthman40004 wrote:
Yes i thought the move was very good
yeah it was excellent and Andrew Garfield was perfect spidey!
Back to top Go down
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN    TMAS is a great movie!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Yeah and Andrew Garfield did such a great job playing the main role as spidey Smile
Back to top Go down
ac

ac

PostSubject: Re: TMAS is a great movie!!!   TMAS is a great movie!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:03 pm

I still haven't seen it, though I have heard it's good and I'm sure it is. It's still been hard for me to accept them rebooting is so soon. I was a big fan of the first Spiderman film and didn't really like either sequel as much, but I guess I would have been interested to see it go on just a little farther. In the comics of course they went on to get married, Peter became a teacher, there were so many other stories before the comics rebooted everything too-it might have been nice to see some of that before starting over. Maybe they will get to it this time.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: TMAS is a great movie!!!   TMAS is a great movie!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm

ac wrote:
I still haven't seen it, though I have heard it's good and I'm sure it is. It's still been hard for me to accept them rebooting is so soon. I was a big fan of the first Spiderman film and didn't really like either sequel as much, but I guess I would have been interested to see it go on just a little farther. In the comics of course they went on to get married, Peter became a teacher, there were so many other stories before the comics rebooted everything too-it might have been nice to see some of that before starting over. Maybe they will get to it this time.
ANdrew garfied is a Great Spidey AC! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMAS is a great movie!!!   TMAS is a great movie!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMAS is a great movie!!!
Page 1 of 1