MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Yorker Film Critic David Denby Says Chris Nolan's Batman Films And The Avengers As A Sign Of Hollywood's Bleak Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

New Yorker Film Critic David Denby Says Chris Nolan's Batman Films And The Avengers As A Sign Of Hollywood's Bleak Future  Empty
PostSubject: New Yorker Film Critic David Denby Says Chris Nolan's Batman Films And The Avengers As A Sign Of Hollywood's Bleak Future    New Yorker Film Critic David Denby Says Chris Nolan's Batman Films And The Avengers As A Sign Of Hollywood's Bleak Future  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:45 pm

In an interview with TheWrap for his new book Do the Movies Have a Future?, David Denby lashes out against Christopher Nolan's Batman films and The Avengers.
LEVITIKUZ - 10/4/2012

In the biggest year for comic book movies, we had two films, The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers, pass the billion dollar mark. Things are looking up for comic book movies but The New Yorker film critic David Denby says otherwise. When talking about Chris Nolan's The Dark Knight Trilogy he had this to say:

"I can’t tell if he’s against terrorism or is a terrorist, I felt terrorized myself. The plot didn’t make sense in time or space and wasn’t sequential. Acts didn’t have consequences ... I don’t know what comment he’s making in Inception, it seems to be mainly about his own working style.”

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/L3VITIKUZ293/news/?a=68206#BkQrqL0XtXTxfO1R.99
Back to top Go down

New Yorker Film Critic David Denby Says Chris Nolan's Batman Films And The Avengers As A Sign Of Hollywood's Bleak Future
Page 1 of 1