MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adrianne Palicki 'would play Wonder Woman again'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

Adrianne Palicki 'would play Wonder Woman again' Empty
PostSubject: Adrianne Palicki 'would play Wonder Woman again'   Adrianne Palicki 'would play Wonder Woman again' I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Published Tuesday, Nov 20 2012, 7:38am EST | By Morgan Jeffery

Adrianne Palicki has revealed that she would be open to playing Wonder Woman again.

The G.I. Joe: Retaliation actress starred as the DC Comics heroine in an NBC pilot last year, but the project was not picked up to series by the network.

"I was devastated," Palicki told Collider. "Believe me, I was inconsolable for a good two months.

"And then, I had to realize that I had a Wonder Woman costume fitted for my body. I got to play that part on film. Not many people get to say that, and that's cool."

A Wonder Woman movie, with Green Lantern scribe Michael Goldenberg attached, was reported to be in development in June, while another TV pilot based on the character is also in the works at The CW.

"Maybe I'll get to [play the character] again, in a bigger arena," said Palicki. "Who knows?"

Joss Whedon - who was also attached at one point to write and direct a Wonder Woman movie - previously spoke out against Palicki's NBC Wonder Woman pilot, citing Ally McBeal's David E Kelley as a poor choice of showrunner.

To read more, visit HERE ----> http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a439510/adrianne-palicki-would-play-wonder-woman-again.html
Back to top Go down

Adrianne Palicki 'would play Wonder Woman again'
Page 1 of 1