MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megan Fox To Play 'April O'Neil' In Michael Bay Produced NINJA TURTLES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

Megan Fox To Play 'April O'Neil' In Michael Bay Produced NINJA TURTLES  Empty
PostSubject: Megan Fox To Play 'April O'Neil' In Michael Bay Produced NINJA TURTLES    Megan Fox To Play 'April O'Neil' In Michael Bay Produced NINJA TURTLES  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:34 am

Revealed in a brief message posted on Michael Bay's official website, Megan Fox and Michael Bay have clearly put their Transformers differences to one side in order for the beautiful starlet to play 'April O'Neil' in Ninja Turtles! Casting is also underway for the motion capture title heroes.

Josh Wilding - 2/21/2013

Despite a very public falling out which led to Megan Fox being replaced in the third instalment of Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, the director has just revealed via his official website that they will re-team for the Jonathan Liebesman helmed Ninja Turtles. As you can see from the extremely brief message below, he refers to the movie with the TMNT acronym, although it's unclear whether this means that the title will once again be changed (unlikely as it has previously been reported that the Ninja Turtles will neither be teenagers or mutants in the planned reboot). She'll play "intrepid reporter and good-natured friend to reptiles" April O'Neil and beat Jane Levy, Anna Kendrick and Elizabeth Olsen to the role.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshwildingnewsandreviews/news/?a=74603#P3IqbTg2cKiOhOgq.99

side note - Hmmmm. I am iffy about this having her as April O'Niel. She wasn't really my choice personally. But if she does it well, then.........oh, alright. I'll give her a chance. At least that they might have changed their origins back to how it was suppose to be - Mutants. As a long time teenage mutant ninja turtles fan, I'll give it a chance.

BUT, for our sake and for his sake and for Micahel Bay's sake, he better not screw this up!!!!
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: Megan Fox To Play 'April O'Neil' In Michael Bay Produced NINJA TURTLES    Megan Fox To Play 'April O'Neil' In Michael Bay Produced NINJA TURTLES  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Statham7 wrote:
Hey assclown how are you doing still being Andre and Hollywoodrapes bitch been? still sucking there cocks you fucking cheerleader son of bitch thinking you got a shot with Megan Fox your dreaming.

Your joke, a loser, and you'll always be Hollywood Assrapers little bitch!

lol!

Later pussy!
hi jackal fat fuck still having fun being a loser? lol
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
earthman40004

earthman40004

PostSubject: Re: Megan Fox To Play 'April O'Neil' In Michael Bay Produced NINJA TURTLES    Megan Fox To Play 'April O'Neil' In Michael Bay Produced NINJA TURTLES  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:16 pm

This could be a good movie i hope he does it right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megan Fox To Play 'April O'Neil' In Michael Bay Produced NINJA TURTLES    Megan Fox To Play 'April O'Neil' In Michael Bay Produced NINJA TURTLES  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megan Fox To Play 'April O'Neil' In Michael Bay Produced NINJA TURTLES
Page 1 of 1