MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman 1989

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hisdivsha

hisdivsha

Batman 1989 Empty
PostSubject: Batman 1989   Batman 1989 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:20 am

Superhero movies had mostly disappeared since the success of "Superman II" in 1980. It took almost a decade before Warner Bros. brought up and coming filmmaker Tim Burton on board to craft a modern version of the Caped Crusader. Stylistically daring, almost dangerously subversive, "Batman" not only ushered in a whole new era for superhero films, but was a sign of how tentpole movies were going to change in the 90's. And how can we forget Jack Nicholson's Golden Globe nominated turn as the Joker? Or Danny Elfman's groundbreaking score? The whole movie is a classic. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

Batman 1989 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 1989   Batman 1989 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:43 am

hisdivsha wrote:
Superhero movies had mostly disappeared since the success of "Superman II" in 1980. It took almost a decade before Warner Bros. brought up and coming filmmaker Tim Burton on board to craft a modern version of the Caped Crusader. Stylistically daring, almost dangerously subversive, "Batman" not only ushered in a whole new era for superhero films, but was a sign of how tentpole movies were going to change in the 90's. And how can we forget Jack Nicholson's Golden Globe nominated turn as the Joker? Or Danny Elfman's groundbreaking score? The whole movie is a classic. 'Nuff said.
EXACTLY THIS FILM IS THE EPITOME OF WHAT A CLASSIC SUPERHERO MOVIE SHOULD BE!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
KingSquirrel

KingSquirrel

Batman 1989 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 1989   Batman 1989 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:38 pm

The film gave the blue print on how a cinematic Super Hero film should be like. Its kinda amazing how they managed to put 30 years worth of book material into the film, but the rivalry between Batman and Joker worked out well.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

Batman 1989 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 1989   Batman 1989 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:48 pm

KingSquirrel wrote:
The film gave the blue print on how a cinematic Super Hero film should be like. Its kinda amazing how they managed to put 30 years worth of book material into the film, but the rivalry between Batman and Joker worked out well.
exactly burton knew how to make a comicbook movie come to life!!
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Batman 1989 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 1989   Batman 1989 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman 1989
Page 1 of 1