MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIEWORLDACTION FORUM

a Forum for SUPERHERO FANS COMICBOOKMOVIE & COMICBOOK FANS NON NOLAN FANS AND REAL TRUE AMERICAN COMIC BOOK FANS!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking great!......but!

Go down 
+3
shaun f
KINGMOVIEWORLD
kt7777
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kt7777

kt7777

looking great!......but! Empty
PostSubject: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:24 am

the movie is looking great and i cant wait to see it...but! i just hope its not too dark because if so it wont be a Superman movie at all.it will just be a Batman movie with super powers and shit.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am

yeah im excited looking great but this movie should not be Batman and i love batman but I love Superman more and he shouldnt be dark! Mad
Back to top Go down
https://movieworldactionshow.forumotion.com
kt7777

kt7777

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:38 am

KINGMOVIEWORLD wrote:
yeah im excited looking great but this movie should not be Batman and i love batman but I love Superman more and he shouldnt be dark! Mad
yeah i agree Batman is a dark character! they shouldnt make all the superheros dark because the new Batman movies are success!i hope Man Of Steel keep it balance and just make a good Superman and i will be happy! Smile
Back to top Go down
shaun f

shaun f

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 am

i want see this movie so bad but i got gut feeling it going be to dark. plus it going follow the new 52 comic. we just wait and see what happens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: sup shaun agree   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:12 am

i hope its great not too dark Laughing
Back to top Go down
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:54 pm

shaun f wrote:
i want see this movie so bad but i got gut feeling it going be to dark. plus it going follow the new 52 comic. we just wait and see what happens Very Happy
yeah hopefully it will do good1
Back to top Go down
earthman40004

earthman40004

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:53 pm

im looking forward to it too i also hope they dont make it too dark
Back to top Go down
hisdivsha

hisdivsha

PostSubject: Man of Steel   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Fuck Zack Snyder!!!
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:31 pm

hisdivsha wrote:
Fuck Zack Snyder!!!
LOL
Back to top Go down
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: don't feel right, still   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:59 pm

I still got my doubts about this movie. it just makes me feel uneasy.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:05 pm

yeah im cautiously optimistic but annoyed that Zod is being used for the 10 Millionth time!! Mad
Back to top Go down
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: superman : man of steel   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:24 am

yeah and out of all the huge number of villains that they could have picked, they decided to rehash Zod again.
Tsk, tsk, tsk. i mean, talk about jeez. lol
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:27 am

exactly anthony wtf Zod is beyond Played out! Mad
Back to top Go down
hisdivsha

hisdivsha

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:38 am

KINGMOVIEWORLD wrote:
exactly anthony wtf Zod is beyond Played out! Mad
Both Zods (inside joke).
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:49 am

so true! lol cheers
Back to top Go down
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: indeed   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:22 am

Indeed.
us fans want to see superman fight a new villian that we still have yet to see him fight.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:30 am

exactly parasite, bizarro. metallo. myxzptlk darkside mongul so many villains and back to Zod? ugh! Shocked
Back to top Go down
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: yup   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Indeed, my thinking exactly
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:37 pm

yes when will WB ever LEARN! Mad
Back to top Go down
AnthonyP23

AnthonyP23

PostSubject: indeed   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Apparently, they are sadly learning it the hard way
Back to top Go down
ac

ac

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 pm

I agree I am cautiously optimistic about this one for now. I have always been a huge Superman fan-the comics, the Reeve movies, Lois and Clark, and Smallville have all been favorites of mine since I was a child and beyond. I know that the time is right for a big-scale reboot like this I just hope they make it work. The cast looks great but yeah I am not sure about the director, we will see. I have to echo other sentiments-how nice it might have been indeed to see other villains besides Zod, there are so many out there besides him and Lex. But the important thing is that they capture the character and the world in a way that is a little new but also classic at the same time, no easy task. Let's just say it's good Nolan isn't directing, that's a good start.

It's interesting because I've been imagining how a new Superman big screen universe would look for a long time. Superman Returns was more of an homage to the earlier films, but back when they were talking about Tim Burton doing a new one in the 90s or when JJ Abrams did a reboot script in the 2000's, those I thought sounded really interesting and new. Hopefully this will keep whatever was good in those scripts I guess, because there were so many ideas we never saw-they were going to do Braniac, Doomsday, etc. I know the Abrams script had some problems but he did such a good job on Star Trek I know it must've been a good script in at least some ways.

But anyway, now we're getting this and it has a lot to live up to. But it is Superman so I hope for all the best for him.
Back to top Go down
KINGMOVIEWORLD
Admin
Admin
KINGMOVIEWORLD

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:13 pm

ac wrote:
I agree I am cautiously optimistic about this one for now. I have always been a huge Superman fan-the comics, the Reeve movies, Lois and Clark, and Smallville have all been favorites of mine since I was a child and beyond. I know that the time is right for a big-scale reboot like this I just hope they make it work. The cast looks great but yeah I am not sure about the director, we will see. I have to echo other sentiments-how nice it might have been indeed to see other villains besides Zod, there are so many out there besides him and Lex. But the important thing is that they capture the character and the world in a way that is a little new but also classic at the same time, no easy task. Let's just say it's good Nolan isn't directing, that's a good start.

It's interesting because I've been imagining how a new Superman big screen universe would look for a long time. Superman Returns was more of an homage to the earlier films, but back when they were talking about Tim Burton doing a new one in the 90s or when JJ Abrams did a reboot script in the 2000's, those I thought sounded really interesting and new. Hopefully this will keep whatever was good in those scripts I guess, because there were so many ideas we never saw-they were going to do Braniac, Doomsday, etc. I know the Abrams script had some problems but he did such a good job on Star Trek I know it must've been a good script in at least some ways.

But anyway, now we're getting this and it has a lot to live up to. But it is Superman so I hope for all the best for him.
agreed Ac well said long LIVE SUPERMAN! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking great!......but!   looking great!......but! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking great!......but!
Page 1 of 1